Hello, Welcome to World Wide Fishing Guide.
Search Fishing Trips, Charters, Guides, Resorts and Lodges.
Request Fishing Trip Information:
Search for top charters, guides, resorts and lodges using the World Wide Fishing Guide. The first and largest fishing directory on the internet. Since 1996 we have been leading the way to the fish.. Find fishing trip open dates, pricing, reports, news and more . Use our directory to find what's happening in the world of fishing in locations around the world. Contact and book directly with top professionals in the charter, guide, resort, and lodge industry.
Expectations of a fishing trip:
Can be different, depending on the weather and location. Before starting your fishing trip, make sure you have all your equipment and wearing appropriate clothing. If you did not bring any fishing equipment with you, then you may rent any equipment from the crew or a local renting area.
It will be customary for the captain of the ship to brief anyone taking part on the fishing trip on any guidelines that everyone should follow. The captain and crew wants to assure their passengers will have an excellent time, so please do not break any of their rules. When the boat you are on takes off, do not start casting away. The captain will take the boat to a spot to start fishing. Fishing will begin when the captain advises passengers to drop their lines. Let the captain or other crew members know if you want your fish bagged. You may be asked from the start if you want your fish bagged. Feel free to ask the captain and crew any questions about the fishing trip. Please tip your captain and crew regardless how your fishing day goes. They work very hard to make your day an adventure.
How To Prepare For A Fishing Trip:
- Research what the weather will be like.Take into account any possible weather changes.
- Pack according to the length of your trip. Bring extra clothes, just in case.
- Acquire the required Fishing Licenses.
- Bring the necessary fishing equipment. Fishing poles, lures, bait, tackle box, etc.
- Bring navigational gear in case you get lost. Bring a first-aid kit, cell phone, weather radio, and a compass.
- Bring sunscreen and bug spray.
- If needed, plan meals and protect your food from wildlife.
- For camping, bring proper camping equipment. Tent, sleeping bag, flashlights, matches.
Top Rules To Follow:
- Always listen to the captain and crew.
- Do not break any rules.
- Change your bait often if you are using live bait.
- Have a positive attitude
- Keep the environment safe for you and everyone around.
- Tip your crew properly, they worked hard to ensure your safety and that your fishing trip went well.
Join the Hook Set Membership:
World Wide Fishing Guide is dedicated to providing an international organization for fishing enthusiasts, industry providers and preservationists interested in the restoration, preservation, providing safe angling and public education of the fishing industry. Join Today! We thank you for your support. A customer service representative will personally work with you, so you can receive the most benefits. Call for free information. 1-619-804-5288
Trinidad & Tobago - Port of Spain fishing charters for Tarpon, Wahoo, Marlin, Kingfish